Possible lead on Datsuns In Georgia

THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE NOT MINE

I was browsing for something else and came across some one's flicker account. This person seem to occasionally come across various datsuns in the state of Georgia.

Anyone one in that area might want to send a message to this guy and find out where some of these vehicles are. A few were posted only a few months ago and might possibly be available. Some pictures have contact info for the owner.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Datsun&w=73977402%40N00&ss=2&ct=6&page=2

Anyways, heres the link.

Various datsuns in there, mostly Z's.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man, i set up an acount and messeged him. seems like he owns or works with someone who owns a very interesting looking junkyard. lots of the cars{not the datsuns} say they are for sale and located at the same place. i am already spieing b210 parts, since he has a couple in the list! i want a little D for my grill so bad. ok and maybe a spare motor or 2.

Well that it a ratty lil treasure trove!! Awesomeness! Even 2 70's 200 sx's.

I just never see those anymore!

Almost makes a person want to take a month off, drive fly down w/ some tools and drive home w/ a neat datsun.

the guy mesasged me back and said he took most of the pictures at a place called Johnson salvage. he says they have tons of old japenese cars and they ship parts. i can't wait to go down there and see everything. i'll update this as i get more info, all i have know is a phone number which went to voicemail. i hope the b210 is still there. and yeah fisch, i want a 200sx. they are so ugly! but in a cool way.

the guy mesasged me back and said he took most of the pictures at a place called Johnson salvage. he says they have tons of old japenese cars and they ship parts. i can't wait to go down there and see everything. i'll update this as i get more info, all i have know is a phone number which went to voicemail. i hope the b210 is still there. and yeah fisch, i want a 200sx. they are so ugly! but in a cool way.

Take lotsa pics!!

The first 610 looks nice, a couple of minor spots, but pictures never tell the whole story...:rolleyes:

The second 610 got beat one too many times with a can of blue paint. '73s can't be beat!

ggzilla, nope you don't see alot around here, most have met the crusher. people around here just don't appreciate nice, dependable, great looking old Datsuns. People stop me every day in my 78 620, and say you don't see those anymore, do you want to sell it. Yeah right, that ain't happening. It's not the best looking thing in the world, but wouldn't take anything for her.

Dont see many old Datsun cars here in NE Alabama but theres some 620's still driving around. Most arent in real bad shape but have been/still are being used for what they were sold for, hauling stuff.

I usually see the same couple of 620's around, and a guy in my town has a late 70's 510. Other than that, it's pretty dry around here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.