making it to canby, a general procrastination, and datsun thread.

So I know.im not the only.one who.waited till the last minute to decide what they where going to do about canby....

Wich car am I going to take? How do I want it to look, do I care how it handles...

I do it every time. Because lazy?

I got alot of my list done today.

I made struts, and ratsun adjustable coil overs. Mounted wheels. Be right back with pics, a buddy just pulled up.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, what? Dude come back here and finish that thought.......or are ya just gonna get around to that later :poke:

• Like 1

So I know.im not the only.one who.waited till the last minute to decide what they where going to do about canby..... Be right back with pics, a buddy just pulled up.

There that's better.

My Mom always says "Procrastination is like masterbation.....in the end your only fucking yourself"

I know, who d' you think she got that from?????

No bicycles, no liquor, no mud bogs, keep it down after 10, clean up after yourself so Dave doesn't have to. Keep in mind this is not a Ratsun event and we are guests in someone else's house. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No bicycles, no liquor, no mud bogs, keep it down after 10, clean up after yourself so Dave doesn't have to. Keep in mind this is not a Ratsun event and we are guests in someone else's house. 

windshiels :lol:

yes. I did apologize to Dave for that. The load out is probably the saddest part of Canby when you see all your friends leaving in ones and twos not to be seen again for at least another year. I had my car loaded and was thinking of the 12 hour drive ahead of me. Totally forgot to make a last check around.

No, a shop is making me u bolts, trying to come.up with some.195 or 185 tires cheep to go lower. 205s in the back will not tuck, 195 on the front are almost perfect.

Glad to hear that, the off the shelf U bolts are for a 3 inch axle tube and are to big for most datsun axle's. I did the same thing when I lowered the rear of  my car I source some from a truck axle & sping shop, then I ended up making my own block's.

5688107813_6dd0d32842_z.jpg

• Like 1

Well, even with the best of drill bits I couldnt even sratche these bad boys.

So I ended welding a beed around the hole and softening it up. It will be inside the little bracket that wraps around the pack so ill hope for the best or weld a block on top of this..... hmmmm

20130512_164541_zps96ad7ce2.jpg

20130512_170930_zps7e8fed63.jpg