Mikuni phh44 with Extras.

Testing the waters for selling my dual mikunis.  I don't currently have a use for them but I expected to use them in the future.  They are in awesome condition and should be ready to run.  I don't remember what main fuel jets are in them but I believe its around 140 or 145 which should be a good starting point for mildly built l20b or lz22.  I do not have a manifold however I have some extra "chokes"  (I believe they have the 32mm installed)  I have linkage for a mikuni manifold.  The carbs have the side pull linkage setup on them.  I also have a brand new set of never used multi layer foam filters, blue in color.  I have backing plates for K&N filters as well.  I have the plastic isolators and O rings. 

Price is 650$  shipped anywhere is the USA. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Todd Walrich is a great guy,  I had him redo my last set.  It cost me over 800$  just for parts and labor, not to mention what I already had in the carbs themselves.  

good to now,thank you for that info,i am doing a carbed FJ20 so he even had a last of the run of the mill manifolds for the fj20,so i am in good shape.And again glws

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.