So, anybody here get there Rock on?

If so, what do you play and what do you play? (instrument/style)

I play mainly guitar.But, I play some bass and drums and a little keyboard.  Love playing surf tunes, Danzig, punk, rockabilly. I've played in a few bands, Punk, Thrash, Death Metal, Stoner/Doom, Indie Pop..... Anybody else?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing drums for about 12yrs now. I play mostly grind and death metal, but was in jazz band/drum line in high school and enjoyed it. Prior to moving to Washington, I had an 11pc DW kit that I had for years. Sold it when I moved.

I've also started to become an EDM producer, but I've just started so not much to listen for there. Right now it's just my laptop, but eventually I'll pick up an MPC and such to keep going.

OI, Rock, UK punk are my favorites.

Some of my favorite 70's and 80's bands include The Specials, Madness, UK Squeeze, Blondie, Sex Pistols, Radio Birdman (classic Aussie band), Mark of Cain (another classic Aussie band, try Googling Mark of Cain Dirty Degenerate Boy) and a heap of others.

Hell, check out the haircut and go figure:)

6d454e2cc8aba13f0ce21cc3e88e7936_zps5db6

Been playing guitar since I was about eight !

Played in a few bands in my younger years.

Bought and sold more guitars and amplifiers than I even want to think about :(

My current guitar and amp setup, small, but it does the job.

fb7c1d2c17225043ce43e3e85170c806_zps40be

Hell, Ratwagon even listens to Classical music (ever seen Clockwork orange)

P.s. Hate neo nazi and racist skins !

• Like 2

I'm in the midst of transforming my rig (yet again). My last band was Stoner/Doom and I had Peavey Butcher and Peavey VTM half-stacks. Heavy, heavy heads and cabs to lug around. I'm back to a 2-12 combo. I also have a couple old Alamo amps for smaller jams. My transition rig. Just sold the amp.

file-2.jpg

Picked up a Fender Frontman 2-12.

i play the bass heres a pic of me fucking around with it recently i like to play alot of metal anything from hair metal to black metal only issue there is im finding im in serious need of a 5 string to play more of the stuff i want to play 

417836_3079635766039_301178117_n_zps50dd

my equipment

DSCN0127.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

DSCN0134.jpg

the one that got away i wanted this thing so bad

1204091350.jpg

• Like 1

Here are a few of my toys.

x.jpg

marsh.jpg

DSC04273.jpg\

This was my Butt Rock band in the 90's, good times.

alias.jpg

Is that an old Phil Collen model Destroyer? I used to lust after those for years. Dig the vintage Ibanez stuff.

Picture of my band playing at the Dolores Park Movie Night in SF a few years back. I'm playing the jazz bass out of my 2x12 Mesa amp. Those were good times. But not much time for music these days, with 2 kids and 1 on the way. Nowadays, the little bit of free time that I have is spent sneaking off to the garage to work on the 510.

279309458_bWS2u-XL_zpsaa0ac029.jpg

• Like 2