Mckinney Motorsports Weld on Megan Coilover Kit

Joey J

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

hey i plan on gettin these, how long did ordering them take? and sounds like your having a blast!

Haha yea im happy with this kit. Its only been a couple of months but i have ZERO complaints. I received them in about 2 weeks I beleive and that was with a delay from a computer issue.

Give them a call and I'm sure they can give you an idea of the current wait time on them. Hopefully they have everything in stock.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kit looks super nice!!!....maybe a bit off topic but the techno toy tuning coilovers looks nice as well ....anybody try those yet?

The T3 kit is good but wasn't suited for my needs. The mckinney kit allows for height adjustment without affecting the shock travel and allowed me to go as low as possible. The T3 set allows for height adjustment by adjusting by compressing the shock. To get to where i wanted to i would have blow the shocks within days if not less. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Now what about the top Camber Plates? Do you have to cut out the stock points and weld in the new ones that come with the coilovers? Do you have any photos of the camber plate in the car?

This^ ....... i know this is an older thread but im about to buy the 280z versions for my Z and was curious how the strut towers looked after install

• 1 month later...