Will_D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Headhunter is looking for an instrument cluster like this with the single notch for the column.

DSCN0651.jpg

He doesn't want this type with the wide notch for the column shifter.

DSCN0050.jpg

It is likely he still has the 63 instrument cluster face in this truck, the floor shift 65s are kinda hard to find, they only made them one year.

Hey Wayno are you good with photoshop?

NO, not really, I did a little with a 521 photo that I liked, but it took hours before I was happy.

521pictures013-1.jpg

As you can see, I connected the box to the cab, de-hooked it, put rockers on it to the rear wheel well, and lowered the rear skirt, this took me several hours over a couple days.

Why do you ask?

I don't know how to use it, and I was wondering how hard it would be to do the altering lol

How I do it is use photo shop in my computers "my pictures" package called "paint.net", I enlarge the photo about 800 percent, you can actually see individual squares of color, I then copy the color I want, and then paste it where I want, but this doesn't lower anything, or copy sections and paste them somewhere else, I don't have a clue on how to do that stuff, I just blend co;or in where I need it, it works good on photos like the truck above to remove door lines, hooks, spaces between things, or add sections as long as it is not a large addition like the rear skirt in the photo above.

There is a photo shop contest on Ratsun every once in a while, you should talk to some of them guys, they are good at what they do.

What are you trying to alter?