Misc items: Roof Rack, 810 parts, Greddy, Z32 calipers, R200 diff, etc.

Bluebird badge-

Not sure exactly what model this came off of. It’s in good shape but has no nubs on the back- $15

bbird.jpg

Roof Rack

As cool as racks are I’m not going to put this on my wagon. Seems to be fairly complete though it only has one crossbar. The small bars that sit on the roof itself have the rubber backing intact.- $100

rackw.jpg

Z32 Rear Calipers-

Pair of rear Z32 aluminum calipers with lots of life left to the pads- SOLD

caliperst.jpg

Z31 Diff

Low mileage Z31 turbo (84) 3.54 R200 differential. Only had around 50,000 miles on it. This is the newer/stronger longnose R200 diff the uses the same ring gear bolt size as 240sx R200 diffs allowing you to use any of the many 240sx LSD’s. $60

diffsg.jpg

Differential bushings-

Brand new Energy Suspension differential bushings, part #7.1108R for Z32’s. It’s my understanding they can also be used for S14 240sx’s. - $30

diffbushings.jpg

Pressure Relief Valve-

This is the real deal. Greddy adjustable Pressure relief valve. Will thread right into your L28et manifold, and some other engines (this was on a FJ20et) for more adjustment and a better look/sound. It’s my understanding that it can adjust up to around 15lbs of boost- $80

greddy2.jpg

810 Door & hatch cards-

I have a complete set of fairly decent shape brown cards from a 1978 810 wagon. This is everything: front & rear doors, rear hatch sides & hatch cards. The card structure to all of them is in great shape. I’ll include any other brown trim items I find in the garage- $100

cards2k.jpg

cards1r.jpg

cards3.jpg

Grill & Bezels

This is a grill and headlight bezels for 77-78 810’s. The grill is in 7 of 10 condition with the expected wear & aging.The passenger side bezel has chrome peeling off while the driver’s side seems to be in great shape. All but one mounting tab is there in this set!!- $100

grill1tc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.