1964 320 Pick-up for Sale

I have finally accepted the fact that I will NOT have time anytime soon to take further care of my Datsun Pick-up and need to go ahead and let someone else enjoy the little truck. I am moving to Korea for two years and need to clear out non-essentials. 

I have owned the truck since 1988 and drove it for many years, but "mothballed" it a few years ago. My teenaged son has done some work to clean it back up and has had it running as recently as last year. It's in need of brake work, some electrical, etc. 

The previous owner painted it John Deere Green, which was not professionally done. My son has worked on the hood and it is now pretty smooth and primered. 

Interior is rough (headliner sort of saggy, door panel covers missing) but nearly everything is original on the dash, etc.

It's a four speed on the column. The engine is in good condition and has about 160,000 miles on it. 

I have a few extra parts including a chrome grill (the one on the truck has been painted white). 

I have not listed it anywhere and thought I would toss it out here on Ratsun to see what people might have to say about it. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell I am a rookie. I did not state where I live or the price. 

Okay! I live in Central Oregon (Sisters) and don't know what to ask for this yet, so let's go with $1200 OBO (higher or lower!)

Welcome to Ratsun  B)

You need to post a few photos of it, photos say way more than describing it ever will.

If you don't belong to a photo hosting site, then send me a couple of it, and I will post them for you.

tmdatsuns@gmail.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.