1972 510 Wagon

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wagons are still a hard sale these days. Some are more accepting of the wagon but a majority still think the sedan is superior :rolleyes:

Anyways, I've seen your car forsale for a long time. It is very clean. I'm sure for a bit less it would sell for sure.

Hopefully i'll see you driving around in the southern oregon area. Depending on if you need a sedan shell or something let me know, about to pick up two 2dr shells.

Thanks for the feedback. Surprised you haven't seen it, I work at the Chevy joint there in Ashland. I've been watching some sedans on Craigslist up north, seem pretty reasonable but I might bug you for help.

Really? Damn, PM me where and I can meet up at the end of your shift, show you my 510. :D

I disagree here... if it is as nice as the pics appear then, with the AC conversion, I'd have to say its priced right and if it were mine I wouldnt budge "much" on the price... unless you just HAVE to sell it.

hmm thats true. If it truely is extremely clean and the paint is very mint then yes It should sell for that much to the right buyer. Just kind of hard to get em tho.

If you haven't already maybe post an ad up on the Dime Quarterly.

Paints not exatly mint. It has a couple areas on top of the fenders and lower door panels where little lumps are starting. If I don't sell it this summer I'll probably start grinding this winter. Nothing in the door sills or floorpans. The vinyl on the hatch is pretty hagard as well. The factory air actually works great but I usually just use windows. Hey Gensaiken I'll let you know when I drive it again, the guy I work with has a black primered 2-dr with a roof rack. Maybe we'll all hook up and go have some sake after work.

Paints not exatly mint. It has a couple areas on top of the fenders and lower door panels where little lumps are starting. If I don't sell it this summer I'll probably start grinding this winter. Nothing in the door sills or floorpans. The vinyl on the hatch is pretty hagard as well. The factory air actually works great but I usually just use windows. Hey Gensaiken I'll let you know when I drive it again, the guy I work with has a black primered 2-dr with a roof rack. Maybe we'll all hook up and go have some sake after work.

Ahh, well then if you don't mind another opinion, in this case I'd say 2000-2500. These minor things make a big difference. Then again, I've never seen a straight wagon in person that didn't have a bunch of bondo in it.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.