I am looking for an L series Intake manifold

I am looking for a intake manifold for a L series engine we are putting together, either a single side draft, would prefer a Lynx, or a aftermarket down draft such as a Edelbrock, or a Cannon, or a Offy if its not a dual plane

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aftermarket down draft such as a Edelbrock, or a Cannon, or a Offy if its not a dual plane

why not match port the stock L16 one???????? ports and the top pf the manifold where the carb sits on open them up also/ dremel tool and polish it up.

persoanlly the air has to still have to do that 90deg bend.

by far the most noticble improvent has been bolt on a 38/38 as its just 4 bolts if one already has a 32/36 set up on there. but rememebr its isnt going to be V8 power

aftermarket down draft such as a Edelbrock, or a Cannon, or a Offy if its not a dual planewhy not match port the stock L16 one???????? ports and the top pf the manifold where the carb sits on open them up also/ dremel tool and polish it up.persoanlly the air has to still have to do that 90deg bend.by far the most noticble improvent has been bolt on a 38/38 as its just 4 bolts if one already has a 32/36 set up on there. but rememebr its isnt going to be V8 power

Its for a circle track car, rules allow only 1 carb, no 4 barrels

I am looking for a intake manifold for a L series engine we are putting together, either a single side draft, would prefer a Lynx, or a aftermarket down draft such as a Edelbrock, or a Cannon, or a Offy if its not a dual plane

I'm still looking for the two tanks that I paid you $150.00 for a long time ago....but I haven't forgot that I never received them.....or a refund. 

EDIT: yea, another worthless PM ( his reply below), I'll just gather all them up and post so the world can see just who you are and how you take care of your biz.....come on and send me the parts or my money back.  It's been how long?????????

I'm still looking for the two tanks that I paid you $150.00 for a long time ago....but I haven't forgot that I never received them.....or a refund. 

pm'd

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.