I have 5 boxes of automotive paint you have?

Well my uncle just inherited a body shop and had no idea what to do with all the paint.. So I got it all for pressure washing and painting his house. I'm looking to sell trade barter for labor food gas whatever for all this paint. Lots of half used quarts some full ones etc. I also ended up with a couple spray guns sanders etc.

there is seriously a few thousand dollars in paint here lots of pearl and metallic a whole shit load of colors.

I'm looking to swap for someone to fabricate over bumpers, a light bar/ external visor, and a rack for my Honda trail bike.

I am also looking to trade some paint for access to someone's spray booth so I can shoot the van or if there is someone on here who paints professionally I would give the paint in exchange for a paint job.

Currently that's a smoking deal for Any of you shop owners or wanna be shop owners that can already paint or fabricate.

If these qualifications fit let me know if we can work something out and I will get pictures and list the paint colors for you (it would take me an hour to type there are that many cans)

If I don't get any takers after a month I will be listing the paint per can at ultra low rock bottom ratsun prices.

I am very busy with school so I may be slow to reply but send me a pm and it will notify me by email and I will get back to you. I am in western Washington

Evan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I don't know what this stuff is but most cans are priced over 100 dollars. Lots of factory colors mostly valspar some of the pearls and Metallics don't have names on cans it's custom mix but I assume valspar as well. The boxes filled the bed of a ford ranger pickup there is a Ton of paint here

Are you still in Maui? I thought you came Stateside... an undated location would probably help as well as some solid pictures of the colors. It would suck to set up a barter for 40 cans of Pearl Doo Doo Brown. 

What would a price a price on a gun be? I might be doing my own paint for Minty someday... 

Read the whole post wannabemod lol

First off It says western Washington

2 they are all in cans I will sort them by basic colors and post names serious interested parties I will crack open lids and take pictures

Did it ever say 40 cans of doo doo brown?

Does this thread apply to you?

The paint gun is not for sale nor mentioned for trade I am keeping the paint gun and sander this is only for the paint

I'm not currently looking to sell individual cans

Does this thread even apply to you?

If I can find pearl doo doo brown tristin you will be first offered on the presale. Lolol

But until then I'm only interested in trade for fabrication of bumpers rack etc or someone to spray this onto my van. If that applies to you let me know. If not go back to insomniacs haha

Wow, I wasn't even even trying to moderate, just friendly advice on seeing pictures since I was interested in paint and a gun... I wasn't insulting anything.

Feel free to be a jackass to someone else. You specifically say you will sell things. " sell trade barter". Read your own ad. I apologize for being interested in your FS thread. I no longer have any interest in the paint I was going to try to work a deal for.

Carry on.

Honestly I don't know what this stuff is but most cans are priced over 100 dollars. Lots of factory colors mostly valspar some of the pearls and Metallics don't have names on cans it's custom mix but I assume valspar as well. The boxes filled the bed of a ford ranger pickup there is a Ton of paint here

If you don't know the brand, quality, and additives required, you have a truck load of hazardous waste. You will also need tech & MSDS sheets to store it or sell it.

Read the whole post wannabemod lol

First off It says western Washington

2 they are all in cans I will sort them by basic colors and post names serious interested parties I will crack open lids and take pictures

Did it ever say 40 cans of doo doo brown?

Does this thread apply to you?

The paint gun is not for sale nor mentioned for trade I am keeping the paint gun and sander this is only for the paint

I'm not currently looking to sell individual cans

Does this thread even apply to you?

If I can find pearl doo doo brown tristin you will be first offered on the presale. Lolol

But until then I'm only interested in trade for fabrication of bumpers rack etc or someone to spray this onto my van. If that applies to you let me know. If not go back to insomniacs haha

yea dont be a dick evan   :rofl:

If you don't know the brand, quality, and additives required, you have a truck load of hazardous waste. You will also need tech & MSDS sheets to store it or sell it.

I can see where this is going

If I don't get any takers after a month I will be listing the paint per can at ultra low rock bottom ratsun prices.

I am very busy with school so I may be slow to reply but send me a pm and it will notify me by email and I will get back to you. I am in western Washington

Evan

If interested see above for pictures and or prices. We're done.