Front end parts 1980-82 210 parts Portland, OR

I have right passenger side fender in great shape $65. Passenger side light cover $25. Grill with amber turn signals $40. Both headlight assembly $20 each. Hood $65. Tail lights $30 each. Red turn signal lights $15 each. Back bumper cover (a little rust) $25. front bumper apron or spoiler $15. Top bumper grill cover $20. The parts are original light blue paint and are from my 1980 (12/79) square headlights, 4door Sedan w/88,000 original miles.

Ask questions or pm me... Thanks,

Mark

CIMG3084.jpg

Grill with ambers, headlight assembly, grill apron and spoiler, right light cover

CIMG3080.jpg

Back bumper cover (primed in black)

CIMG3081.jpg

Back bumper cover has a little rust (underside)

CIMG3093.jpg

Right side fender (good condition!)

CIMG3082.jpg

Red tail end side lights

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun Parts For Sale

Read First: Rules for posting in the For Sale section Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

Failure to conform to the above rules will result in the post being removed. No exceptions!

Sellers are strongly encouraged to include good quality pictures of the item for sale, a good description, a history, mileage and anything else applicable that will help the sale and limit unnecessary questions.

Datsun Parts For Sale

Read First: Rules for posting in the For Sale section Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

Failure to conform to the above rules will result in the post being removed. No exceptions!

Sellers are strongly encouraged to include good quality pictures of the item for sale, a good description, a history, mileage and anything else applicable that will help the sale and limit unnecessary questions.

I made the adjustments, thank you!

If anyone is local I would consider a trade for a dash console or help with a new stereo install. My console has a crack from the last stereo install and I'm confused on how they spliced the wires on the last install. I bought a cheap stereo and need a little help with installing it...!?

2 powder blue 1980 210's

CIMG3069.jpg

This is fun... The one one the right with rims is mine and the other 210 is owned by guy down the the street from me. This photo was taken before I converted the front end to the 1979 round headlights. I had to get different fenders, hood, grill, headlight assembly, and apron/spoiler. I'll post photos of the mod after I get her painted...goodbye baby blue!

I'm surprised, no buyers yet! I have some over seas guys wanting some parts, but I want to try and sell locally first. Some of this stuff might end up on eBay too. It always goes fast on eBay!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.