1993 Infiniti j30t

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a fun daily for temporary. I'm thinking it's time to build a new motor for the 610 and do a manual swap? I mean might as well pull the motor out to make it easier and the rest is just natural haha

I have a few irons in fire. Highly doubtful it will have a L. Only way it keeps an auto is if I do something crazy..like...oh putting the drivetrain out of this in the 610 and the v8 from a q45 into this....not that I've given that any thought.........

Wow!  I knew they were top model in their day, but didn't know they were that much.  You don't hardly see infiniti's for sale on CL, least I haven't.

What's funny is the ones I have seen were under 1k, still running with 250k miles lulz

I had a '95 years ago. Wife and I loved it but as the family grew we needed something bigger. I really do love these cars. It blows me away that this was a $33k car in '93. They were really trying to establish the brand then.

Put that into context with the same year z32 going for about 40k lol 

When first introduced, Infiniti pricing was easy to figure out.  Once you got beyond the salesman's greed factor the 2 liter was $20,000. the 3 liter was $30,000 and the 4.5 liter was $45,000.

Ward's Automotive has always rated the Nissan 3 liter V6 as one of the world's best engines.

Edited by MikeRL411
  • Like 1

LOL.

I remember the first one of these you had.

While you were at work Linz would let me take the car over to Edith's place.

Squeaky, squeaky.

I loved that car. What a blast to drive.

Those wheels on it sucked though.

Can't wait to see the progress on this one.