1971 Datsun Parts Truck

I have a parts truck in Roanoke Virginia. If you need a part or the whole truck email me @ jon_wills@yahoo.com

It has an 4 Speed and L16 that I don't need, the glass is good but most panels have a rust. 

It has un-cracked side panel lights $20 each and good tail lights too $35 each.

Hood is in good shape $50, but no shipping

A decent rear view $40

Will ship if I can get it in a box.

Jon

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to post a price per forum rules... even if its some OBO number. 

Pictures would also help your sale. You might want to make it as easy as you can since you only have 2 posts and no one knows who you are. 

I have a parts truck in Roanoke Virginia. If you need a part or the whole truck email me @ jon_wills@yahoo.com

PS no shipping

Jon

You just painted yourself into a corner. Your likely the only person in all of Virginia that has a 521 LOL.

package tray is what interests me, but no shipping.

Might want to consider shipping since from what I can tell there doesn't seem to be many Ratsun members out your way, most are on the west coast

There aren't many of us, but we are here... I could list about 6 members in the DC/Baltimore area (but still far from Roanoke).

But definitely may what to entertain the shipping to west coast peeps.

GLWS

Wayno, yeah I picked that up. I don't really care for the topper so I'm looking for a tailgate(small pic to not hy-jack, click to follow).

th_DSC03522.jpg

too bad youre in maryland. I wouldn't mind a Perris Valley Camper on my truck.. :blush:

adds weight which brings down fuel mileage. ya I know these trucks are very good on gas but still every penny helps

That and I tend to haul a lot of stuff around with it and its a pain taking the topper on/off. I also use the truck to drive to work 50 miles or so each way on the interstate and the topper tends to create blind spots that I'm not a huge fan of. If any east coasters are interested just PM me, I don't want to thread jack.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.