A87

1fstdat

Got a good? A87 closed chamber head, I had it on my 521 before a V8 swap trade it for a driver side door handle or free to some one who will use it, not sell it.

I live in centralia, wa

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take it. I'm building a z20 for my dime and am looking for one....pm inbound.

Would that be 152.5mm rods and 31.75 pistons from the 200sx? Pistons are basically flat tops too right? Should be rev happy.

Would that be 152.5mm rods and 31.75 pistons from the 200sx? Pistons are basically flat tops too right? Should be rev happy.

Rods, crank and block are all out of the same 80 or 81 200sx. We're going to punch the block out 0.120" and run stock KA24 pistons cut down slightly. I was skeptical due to the thin walls after that much machining, but my buddy worked at Rebello for ~10 years and said he built around 50 motors using this combo that held up fine. I don't know the exact dimensions of the components. I'm going to have Rebello do the machine work and my buddy and I will assemble it.

I need to start a project thread here and over on the realm for the whole car...