someone has to get this WOW!! It still exists

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With 13.5:1 compression  you could only drive it far enough to make it back to the 55 gallon VP barrel in your garage,, cuz where you gonna get fuel on the road?? If you cant drive it ,, it doesn`t matter how cool it is , you might as well be a corvette owner..Hey i gotta cool car in my garage and i have only driven it 1000 miles in the 10 years i`ve owned it............ollz in real life.

I keep hearing, preproduction this, and rare that, its a sedan... had big ass bumpers... not preproductionn. Lets stop calling it that.

it was brought back from a shell,it says it was an SCCA car for a while too,   the bumpers went on possibly later, that school started in 68, and a lot of famous people drove there, there's no telling who drove those five cars, it's just cool is all, if I had the dough I would love to own it

With 13.5:1 compression  you could only drive it far enough to make it back to the 55 gallon VP barrel in your garage,, cuz where you gonna get fuel on the road?? If you cant drive it ,, it doesn`t matter how cool it is , you might as well be a corvette owner..Hey i gotta cool car in my garage and i have only driven it 1000 miles in the 10 years i`ve owned it............ollz in real life.

you take it to the track and you vintage race it, it's no fun sitting in the garage

and a lot of famous people drove there, there's no telling who drove those five cars

Exactly. You'd never be able to find out who actually drove it over the years. Hearsay is worthless... Unless there's some sort of certified log book or celebrities are coming forward to confirm they drove that specific car, then you got nothing.

It's a cool race car, but not for that price.

They are all over Cali. There are VP fuel stations some 76 stations you could prob google it

I may have heard that a while back, but I guess I never really paid attention since I don't need it.. Interesting

Exactly. You'd never be able to find out who actually drove it over the years. Hearsay is worthless... Unless there's some sort of certified log book or celebrities are coming forward to confirm they drove that specific car, then you got nothing.

It's a cool race car, but not for that price.

there might be a lot of info available in the schools history on it, the VIN is like 26,  it says Datsun donated the cars to them before they became available to the general public, probably in stock form, then they were converted to race use at the school,  there is probably a lot more documentation then what they list in the ad

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.