LSD help

I'm new to this site - got turned on to it by a friend who races BMW's - said I should check it out. Definitely glad I found it. We're currently vintage racing a 1968 510 4-door. And I'm looking for a place, preferrably in the greater Seattle area, that can rebuild/install LSD's in R-180s and 200's.

Any suggestions???

Thanks

34488_300.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered my R180 LSD from a Nissan dealer in California called Calmini Offroad. When I get home on Sunday I can post the link (I'm camping right now, gotta love the iPhone :) )

I ordered my R180 LSD from a Nissan dealer in California called Calmini Offroad. When I get home on Sunday I can post the link (I'm camping right now, gotta love the iPhone :) )

Is this the link Ice -> http://www.purenissan.com/r180_lsd.htm

Did they confirm what input shafts they use for these centres? is it standard nissan? i.e. datsun half shaft or nissan 280zx cv will fit?

If they suit a stock input, i'm definitely going to get in contact with them!

Is this the link Ice -> http://www.purenissan.com/r180_lsd.htm

Did they confirm what input shafts they use for these centres? is it standard nissan? i.e. datsun half shaft or nissan 280zx cv will fit?

If they suit a stock input, i'm definitely going to get in contact with them!

Thats the one!! Yes it accepts the bolt in stub axles, the dust shield will have to be cut off if you are steeling them off an R160 though :D I spent 550 or 600 I forget.