Selling 78 Datsun 510

I'm selling my 1978 Datsun 510, it is my daily driver, good tags till 2014, clean title. The 510 I have was sold of lot in 12/1977 but it was the 1978 model. It is a 4 door 4 speed, has the 105hp L20B, I just put brand new 2barrel hitachi carb. On it cause original one was toast. The car has brand new spark plugs, spark plug wires, new complete distributor , new air filters, new fuel filter, new oil filter and fresh oil change, has radiator flush fresh anti-freeze, new valve cover gasket, new carpet that needs glued down still, every light you can think of on the car works, cig. Lighter works, has crack in windshield below line of vision, car has a 60/40 possi rear straight axle, gets great gas,has a dent in each passenger doors but easy to pull out, the wiring is unmolested along with the motor, I have pics can send from phone to phone. The car NO rust and new tires, here is my number if your interested 503-410-0505 asking 950$ cash no lower as I need a bigger rig for my son. I'm located in dallesport WA

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.