Need a 91-94 240sx intake manifold KA24DE

So I'm gathering parts to convert the hardbody to double cam, and I have a 96 motor.  Problem is it has a bevy of different IAC functions and all that obd-II stuff that won't jive easily with my obd-I Altima harness.

If anyone happens to be in the pull and saves out west in Seattle/Portland area, it seems DE 240's are way easier to find over there.  Rare for one to turn up in Spokane at the wrecking yard, and usually single cam if it does.  So anyway, if someone happens to be out there and sees and intake manifold in good condition (would like all sensors on it too) let me know what the pricing is and I may take you up on that.  Trying to find an easier way, but so far haven't invested much time as I've been rather busy with work.  Hence farming out some stuff.

Send me a pm with any possibilities.  Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you do get it I would suggest removing the swirl control valve and all that emissions garbage on the back.  I removed mine, welded up the holes and was able to remove A LOT of unnecessary material from the intake runners.  It really opened them up and it should flow much better.  Plus it removes a lot of weight and the spaghetti mess of vacuum tubes.  Makes it a lot easier to get your hands under the manifold to work too which is a plus in itself.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.