620 parts

So first off let say im new here and this is my first post.  I recently bought a 73 620 short bed and have begun the slow build process.  Fortunately the bed on my truck is virtually rust free which is unheard of of any truck i NH.  Unfortunately though I am in need of a few parts that I cannot seem to find.  For starters i need a drivers side fender, bolth fenders are rotten but i have a brand new NOS passenger fender that came with the truck.  I also need a front bumper and valance, grill, side mirrors and tail gate latches.  Any pointers as far as where to look for parts would be fantastic. Thankyou

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only latches they have availible on that site are not NOS.  but that doesn't help with the fender and grill issue

Most OEM replacement fenders have been reported to be absolute garbage, so I would try to avoid them.

JC Whitney sells reproduction grills (last I checked) at a reasonable price, and I had one for a while but they're later style grills and won't look quite like your grill should.

Latches are available through Ebay out of Taiwan. I know nothing of the quality though. 

thanks for the JC Whitney tip, found a valance there too.  Not tooo concerned with it looking like it "should" as i was also thinking about going with Z series side mirrors. The Nissan replacement fender i have seems absolutely fine, did find a couple of the driver side OEM ones but they want an arm and a leg for them. thanks for te heads up on those as well, i will try to avoid them. The Ebay latches are cheap so i might give them a shot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.