• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolol, here is what a crossmember looks like, this is a early one ,

20130421_200837_zps1af5ef74.jpg

20130421_200847_zps2676815d.jpg

20130421_200920_zps72e0ed53.jpg

I have this one. But its not a 71, its a 69. The rest of these guys will look very similar exept it will have a lip under the swaybar.

Haha Red.... I know what a crossmember looks like. I just wanted a pic because if a guy with a nasty dirty one is asking the same as a guy with a clean un-rusted one.... Well you get the point ;) but thanks anyways you guys. Just bought one from deans510.

Yeah, quick is a classy guy, should have told him. Lol newb.

Thanks. Newbies will start to realize they should build good reputations in the community and may need peoples help again later.  :w00t:

Ah. I see its going to be one of THOSE forums. I appreciate the help and I am sorry that I didn't let you know that I had just worked out a deal. I had a ton of replies on a few forums and it was hard to keep track of all the communication. You should have considered that there may have been an explanation behind me not getting back to one of the 10 people I was communicating with about this part. Making assumptions is very noob. Oh and thanks for the xmember deans510 :)

Ah. I see its going to be one of THOSE forums. I appreciate the help and I am sorry that I didn't let you know that I had just worked out a deal. I had a ton of replies on a few forums and it was hard to keep track of all the communication. You should have considered that there may have been an explanation behind me not getting back to one of the 10 people I was communicating with about this part. Making assumptions is very noob. Oh and thanks for the xmember deans510 :)

No worries. I just figured after you sending me several emails asking for pics and then getting the email from me with the pics and then replying with." I'll buy it" That you were going to buy it. Then you didn't reply anymore. It would have taken a minute to hit reply and let me know you got one elsewhere.

Just sayin'

You're welcome, and in the future you need to let others know so they won't assume. It is one of those kind of forums, like common curtesy, and using your real name when you contact a buyer or seller.

Dean Sherman

deans510@gmail.com

Just a plain Jane, bone stock front crossmember for my 72... Although I'm intrigued by the modified one. I've heard of slotted rears, but how is the front one modded? Is it the "flipped" one for he SR swaps?

I'm just planning on making a Datsunville-style body dolly out of it like James uses by putting some casters on it so I can push it around with the front suspension and engine removed so it doesn't need to me anything special.

$100 isn't bad... Let me check one more source first, but I hate to see good dudes get 3===D'ed like you did in is thread so I'll get back to you ASAP.

thanks man

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.