LAYEDOUTB2K

Pic's of your Z

11.8 in the 1/8th mile would be about 40mph, haha.

• Like 1

11.8 in the 1/8th mile would be about 40mph, haha.

or he just pushed it down the track to the last 40 feet and Floored it

image_zpsfe4b9e89.jpg

If this worked right then you'll see the pic or won't (first time posting a pic)

But if you do see it I'll give some info it's photoshopped to look lowered at how I want it to sit and is my ratty babe :)

Sorry to be oblivious, but where did you get that hanging tow hook? And I'm in love with the ski rack haha

You can get them on eBay. They also arent tow hooks, its a subway train handle.

You can get them on eBay. They also arent tow hooks, its a subway train handle.

Ahhhh okay, thanks for the info! I'm thinking about one for my car... Not to copy or anything lol

You wouldnt be copying so much as following a trend. SOOOOOO many people rock tsurikawa's.

I'm missing summer...
DSC_4526_zpse83e6fb2.jpg

I just purchased a tsurikawa off of ebay! I hope it's not too crappy (priced at only $18), but nonetheless I have you guys to thank for telling me what it really is! It will definitely be a cool addition to the car.

I just purchased a tsurikawa off of ebay! I hope it's not too crappy (priced at only $18), but nonetheless I have you guys to thank for telling me what it really is! It will definitely be a cool addition to the car.

Now do you know what the history is on them? Might want to be informed if youre going to run it... 

Now do you know what the history is on them? Might want to be informed if youre going to run it... 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Bosozoku gang steal them from subways and put them on their cars as a sign of disrespect towards the police?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Bosozoku gang steal them from subways and put them on their cars as a sign of disrespect towards the police?

Yes. And more street cred given if yours actually came from a Japanese subway.   :thumbup:

• Like 1

There are actually very few subways in japan, its mostly all above ground and they all use them. I tried taking one but I was so sick from the jet jag I quit and ordered it on amazon jp lmfao

There are actually very few subways in japan, its mostly all above ground and they all use them. I tried taking one but I was so sick from the jet jag I quit and ordered it on amazon jp lmfao

not really.   there are a lot of subways in Japan 

TokyoSubway.png

BUT, your right about the "tsurikawa" mostly coming from ground commuter trains tho. 

You know Japan is more then just Tokyo right? Once again... There are very few subways in Japan, most are above ground trains. Tokyo and Osaka have a lot of subways but they make up a small portion overall. 

To keep on task I'm going to post this one again because I like it.
981016_728560770507054_1593580360_o.jpg

• Like 4

Needs a bath and outside pics, but here's mine

DSCN1183_zpsf47524c9.jpg

Hope you like it!

That wood floor is dope. I love it. If I didn't throw so much shit in the back of my car all the time I'd steal your idea.

Snow.

1507333_728557733840691_1255292606_o.jpg

1502222_728557797174018_1585421943_o.jpg

981016_728560770507054_1593580360_o.jpg

I saw this car a couple weeks ago, in the morning driving near the REI flagship store in Seattle. Pulled out my phone but just missed you.

• Like 3