Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that last pic, it reminds me of something that would be on a movie, like the bad bitch of all cars, and it is under construction, over a long time, but it is time to get it running. Something like Eleanor off of gone in 60 seconds. Found my new wallpaper.

Is anything happening with your Z Alex? I feel like its been years of seeing its slammed and derelict

You should visit his thread and find out :poke:  :thumbup:  

You should visit his thread and find out :poke:  :thumbup:  

Havent seen anything since the pink wrap was tried. I actually looked at the blog in his sig which hasn't been updated in a year so I decided to ask. Since your prob in bed next to him, ask him whats up lol... 

Havent seen anything since the pink wrap was tried. I actually looked at the blog in his sig which hasn't been updated in a year so I decided to ask. Since your prob in bed next to him, ask him whats up lol... 

are you butt hurt because someone "THE ETERNAL NOOB"  told you to go check his build thread?? we all make mistakes, come here and ill give you a hug  :hug:

Nope, but I am curious as to why you keep responding for someone else?
Your the biggest fuck up on this site, proven time and again. So much so your mentioned on other sites as a retard. Go sit in the corner and let the people who actually build cars talk to one another in peace. 

• Like 1

name calling over the interwebz from across the country. Your cool!  :thumbup: I was just trying to point out he has updated his thread quite recently.  Actually it was yesterday. He also currently update his car status on facebook with pictures. I find it funny how you can be an ass and how you love to show people there mistakes all the time. but cant own up to yours. I know i made a few mistakes, i learned. its life ohh well. 

Back on topic.

Alex i love the stance on your Z, anda im kinda digging that spoiler now. you should find the center peice. :blush:

Have you ever seen Sunnys z in person? last time i checked he was in the bay area. 

JCCS2011-614dan_NissanFairladyZ_Datsun24

17_zps6d9de5fe.jpg

I didnt make a mistake, I looked at the link in his sig and asked a simple question. What I got was 4ft of fuck up giving me shit for it instead of just posting a link.
Again why are you continuing to post for him? Commenting about his facebook lol get off his dick and let him answer a simple question I asked him. 

Posting pics of other peoples z's isnt back on topic either. Get one for yourself or gfto, none of this has anything to do with you. 

• Like 1

You keep continuing this.  :poke:

its the internet, calm down. I was simply giving you a faster answer. Instead of you waiting for him to reply...I fell like you have done this with me before.. ohh well.

How about everyone stops bickering no matter who is right (72 cough)... 

Here is the Z I own to stay on topic:

8102894391_8feb542ef8_c.jpg

Is that yours? lol pretty cool 

• Like 1

Ya my brother used to have one, havent seen one in a long time now

They just released two more in Japan not too long ago, but I cant bring myself to spend the $100/pc to pick them up. I think it was a black Z and I think an RX or something. Let me go look. 

Edit: It was two different ZXs and a Lambo at $80/pc. 

Transformers-Masterpiece-Bluestreak-Dats

Transformers-Masterpiece-Prowl-Datsun-28

Transformers-Masterpiece-Bluestreak-Prow

• Like 1

1004065_10151746132584976_1110035896_n.j

LMAO you guys crack me up sometimes

yes the car is running and I've been driving it about two weeks naow to work and around here and there. Pink wrap was removed since the crappy paint created some serious air bubbles and the car has an L28 now. I need a spacer up front to run my 9.5's up front so in running my street setup as of now. I been updating my build thread again to keep you guys posted.

• Like 2

Awesome to hear, you should put a link to your build thread in your sig since you dont update the blog. That way your puppy wont have to bark so much. 

They just released two more in Japan not too long ago, but I cant bring myself to spend the $100/pc to pick them up. I think it was a black Z and I think an RX or something. Let me go look. 

Edit: It was two different ZXs and a Lambo at $80/pc. 

Transformers-Masterpiece-Bluestreak-Dats

Transformers-Masterpiece-Prowl-Datsun-28

Transformers-Masterpiece-Bluestreak-Prow

shit those look awesome! They are that expensive? That seems a bit crazy lol