Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Yah, we've talked quite a few times at MSA, Corona, JCCS, and at Motorsport Auto's BBQ event.

John is the name, correct?

Skib, I've lurked here for a few months. :)

Damn I hate that. You remember my name but I'm so f/n old and lame I don't remember yours. I always enjoy talking with you. How is the Z? I looks tight as always. :D

Damn I hate that. You remember my name but I'm so f/n old and lame I don't remember yours. I always enjoy talking with you. How is the Z? I looks tight as always. :D

I am usually terrible with names as well. I try to associate names with something and I associated yours with John Coffey. :lol:

The Z is......meh. I finished a rebuild of the lower end in September and have been doing shake down drives and more tuning. Right now I believe I have an oil pressure issue (too low). Everything is fine until the oil warms up. My oil pressure at idle is a bit too low and the hydraulic lifters start to collapse a little. Switching to 5w-40 and seeing if that helps. The car purrs and the lifters are silent for the first 20 minutes. Take it out, have some fun, get the oil up to temp and you start to hear a little valve train noise.

I am about to install an Arizona Z Car aluminum radiator as well as 8 Speedhut gauges over the next 1.5 weeks.

Heya Hoov. :cool:

I am usually terrible with names as well. I try to associate names with something and I associated yours with John Coffey. :lol:

The Z is......meh. I finished a rebuild of the lower end in September and have been doing shake down drives and more tuning. Right now I believe I have an oil pressure issue (too low). Everything is fine until the oil warms up. My oil pressure at idle is a bit too low and the hydraulic lifters start to collapse a little. Switching to 5w-40 and seeing if that helps. The car purrs and the lifters are silent for the first 20 minutes. Take it out, have some fun, get the oil up to temp and you start to hear a little valve train noise.

I am about to install an Arizona Z Car aluminum radiator as well as 8 Speedhut gauges over the next 1.5 weeks.

Heya Hoov. :cool:

JOHN COFFEY!!!!!!! Thanks alot. :lol:

Oh dear, it appears as if your Z has caused me to injure myself.

Car specs, please?

turbo

Electro Motive engine management

5spd(duh)

3.90s

full cage

fuel cell

ditto

and why are you just now posting that :fu:

'Cause i just did the "Photobucket thing".

Just being clear.My car hasn't even been to Phoenix.I don't THINK the PO took it anywhere.

There was a car that looked just like that one at Motorsport Z car show a few years back. The guy was from Arizona. Just thought it might be the same car. If not I don't care it's still one badass Z car. :D