1967 Toyota Corona

Thought Id throw this up here. I have a 67 Corona 4 door. Bought it cause it looked a lot like my 411. Other than the fugly front grille. Intentions were to build a "Jap-Rat" It was running when parked 5 years ago. Squirrels tried to do a tune up, so the carb needs to be cleaned. 1.9 Automatic 4 door White ext Blk int. Some fairly minor rust,few dents. I can get pics with a couple days notice if anyone is interested, problem is, Im in Maine. Where nobody else is.  $800 takes it away. Just want my money back out of it. The twin to it is on the NH craigslist,that one needs a carb, he's asking 1300 for his. Make one nice car,plus a super cool road trip for you west-coasters over there...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill see if I can get a ride over there tomorrow to get some OICS, Im guessing brakes are rusty from sitting,but they did work...Tires are from the mid 80s Id guess, so I think it would need a set. Its a really cool car, but between the 4 Datsuns, 4 Subarus, couple old Chevys, and the FJ45 we have projects coming of out our ears over here. Its backed in beside my buddies garage, we drove it in under its own power about 5 years ago.

• Like 1

Have you tried 1stgencelica.  Even if is says celica, some have coronas.

Thought Id throw this up here. I have a 67 Corona 4 door. Bought it cause it looked a lot like my 411. Other than the fugly front grille. Intentions were to build a "Jap-Rat" It was running when parked 5 years ago. Squirrels tried to do a tune up, so the carb needs to be cleaned. 1.9 Automatic 4 door White ext Blk int. Some fairly minor rust,few dents. I can get pics with a couple days notice if anyone is interested, problem is, Im in Maine. Where nobody else is.  $800 takes it away. Just want my money back out of it. The twin to it is on the NH craigslist,that one needs a carb, he's asking 1300 for his. Make one nice car,plus a super cool road trip for you west-coasters over there...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.