411 front brake cylinders

shano1300

hey guys n gals,

i have a 66' 411 wagon and am looking to freshen up my front brakes as one of the cylinders is rooted.

does anyone know where i can get new front upper and lower cylinders from? i may as well do both sides while i am at it.

any info would be awesome. there are a couple of ebay, one left and one right. but need two of each.

thanks!!!

shane

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know where you can get any from, my WC"s do not look like those on ebay mine are a bit different don't know if those on ebay will fit your car :confused: ? Anyhow you can send them to a place called whitepost here in the US they will resleeve them for around $85 a piece. seeing that your in AUSSIELAND Im not sure itll be feasible for you with shipping and all. I think $340 for four WC"s was too much :w00t:  that's why I decided to do the MKOLTZ disc conversion. Hope this helps. :confused:

how much all up do you think your disc conversion cost you?

i want to go discs eventually, but i also want to get it on the road asap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Roadster-SPL310-410-411-Front-Right-Upper-Wheel-Cylinder-41100-10600-/281059811208?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4170785f88&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-41103-18400-SPL310-PL312-PL410-PL411-Frt-LH-Lower-Wheel-Cylinder-Assembly-/350642415204?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item51a3eaa664&vxp=mtr

above are the links i was talking about. they are 1" unlike the earlier models which were a wee bit smaller.

• 2 weeks later...