SOLD! 1969 510 wagon $2100 OBO Bremerton WA SOLD!

So I picked up this 69 wagon with the intention of gathering all the parts and putting it back together for a summer project. Well a 68 goon fell in my lap and I realistically won't have time or space for this one now.

The car is a 69 but I think is titled as a 70. Title is signed but not dated from the early 90's. Been off the road for 15+ years. Looks to be mostly original paint besides a few older touch ups. All in all is a very clean body, there are a couple unusual rust issues but they are small. Two spots below the windshield, small spots at the corner of a couple doors, and a silver dollar sized hole in the floor, the rest is surface. Was an autotragic but comes with a manual pedal box and clutch line for a conversion. door panels and dash are decent, rear seat is nice, headliner is fair.

Also comes with a clean L20b with a U67 head, 280zx trans, new clutch, Taiwan lenses, Front bumper, grill and headlight finishers, civic seats, and maybe a few other little things. It is not 100% of what you need to complete, but very close.

I am asking $2100 OBO for the whole package. If you don't want the drive train, or wheels, or ? we can negotiate a lower price depending on what parts you don't need to come with the car. I WILL NOT PART IT OUT OR SELL THE EXTRAS TILL THE CAR SELLS. Just wanted to make that clear. I would prefer to sell it to someone who will take care of it. PM me with any questions or a phone number if you want to talk.

Sale pending.

photo_zps38ba0028.jpg

photo_zps0abc4d4a.jpg

photo_zps939ac695.jpg

photo_zps3b028115.jpg

photo-113.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.