Round two, Bagged and Boosted RIP

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I dont know how to make a valid post on here and im pretty new haha but does anyone know if it is possible to convert the front fenders, headlights, and grill from a 79/80 b310 and put them onto my 81 b310. Crashed my sunny, now I need a front left fender, headlight trim, and maybe brackets. Cause I can find the fenders with the round headlights, but not the square ones I need.

He got right back to me lastnight after i messaged him. Sounds like he will ship out two more sets. But only after trying to make me feel like the dumb one.

Overall i would order from him again, he made everything right and responded right away to all my messages, But i would agree his services as a buisness is sort of lacking. (shipping, organization, time, keeping the customer informed)

• Like 1

Got the rear doors assembled. got the padding on the roof and started working the headliner. got the master cylinders in so i can start running lines.

Trying to figure out if the headliner can be steamed and tightened up after its in or not. right now im letting it sit to try and pull the wrinkles out

slowly but surely

0904141104_zpse173eb42.jpg

0904141103_zps18358e75.jpg

0903142054a_zpsf862541a.jpg

0904141104a_zps5d322d6f.jpg

• Like 2

Hey I dont know how to make a valid post on here and im pretty new haha but does anyone know if it is possible to convert the front fenders, headlights, and grill from a 79/80 b310 and put them onto my 81 b310. Crashed my sunny, now I need a front left fender, headlight trim, and maybe brackets. Cause I can find the fenders with the round headlights, but not the square ones I need.

You should start a project thread on the projects section, you can ask questions there and keep track of your projects progress easily that way. Thanks.

...Oh yay more pics! :D

• Like 1

theres a set if all black wrx (non-sti) seats local to me cheap. Been thinking about picking them up since they looks just as supportive, just less blue. I think they look awesome either way.

Just saw a pic of your rear setup with the notch for the driveshaft. Do you expect it to vibe something fierce in the back with u-joint half shafts and being that low? Or do you drive around pretty tall and just lay it down when you get where your going?

theres a set if all black wrx (non-sti) seats local to me cheap. Been thinking about picking them up since they looks just as supportive, just less blue. I think they look awesome either way.

Just saw a pic of your rear setup with the notch for the driveshaft. Do you expect it to vibe something fierce in the back with u-joint half shafts and being that low? Or do you drive around pretty tall and just lay it down when you get where your going?

Get them if there wrx seats there super comfy n snug, was trying to come up on a set when my buddies wagon caught fire but he sold the car before I could tell him -_-

So ive got 3 of the 4 doors basically assembled, the last one is being a pain though. i cant seem to get it adjusted right. the front of the window keeps dropping down. no matter how i adjust it you roll it all the way up and it sags. you can work it back and apply pressure on the window crank and itll straighten out but as soon as you let go of the handle it falls back down some.

thoughts? opinions? bad window regulator?

pictures later, internet not working

Hey spudly what did you do with your old dime. The dime is coming out sweet would like to see it in person. The thought of that same car was coming to me glad you got it to do what your doing to it now. The 68 I picked up a lil over 3 months ago that my boy is getting her going up there in WA was just hit in the rear by some ass hole txting. It just messed up the tail light panel and lid. Waiting on the Ins to see what my next move is.

some pictures of the driver window problem.

got the license plate lights cut in and cleaned up.

c pillar vents are in although i would like to find some nicer ones.

drip rail trim is on.

all my bulkhead fittings are in, and all my AN fittings came in the mail as well.

The grill i bought many weeks ago finally showed up and i couldnt be happier. looks awesome, although it still needs to be all fit and adjusted.

0910141914_zps92fd8c50.jpg

0910141914a_zpsd7520547.jpg

0911141856_zps1b87e733.jpg

0916141822b_zps40b9fddb.jpg

0916141823_zps8d1a44cd.jpg

0916141823a_zps3ce5cb2c.jpg

0916141823b_zps7ed56f65.jpg

0916141822a_zps0ea58daf.jpg

0916141821_zps0f425ede.jpg

• Like 5