Round two, Bagged and Boosted RIP

Pulled the head off, did valve seals, head gasket, and lapped the valves. Putting it all back together getting rid of all the unnecessary BS.

Built new brackets for this strut bar i got for free

And a picture of the booth my car will be in....... someday.  (getting very irritated)

20140423_165410_zps16eedc23.jpg

20140423_183700_zps42e99e5b.jpg

20140423_203149_zpsdc7deebc.jpg

20140423_183641_zpsb6c70892.jpg

20140418_144017_zpsa8851f08.jpg

20140421_192539_zps157b1f18.jpg

20140423_165442_zps36eec3b4.jpg

• Like 6
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice tread as well as the car. Can't wait until I get my 68 from my kid in WA. Want to hammered out on coil overs not sure what way to go with looks. Can't wait to yours done.also do you know if that sixty nine dime ever got sold up there was looking into buy but never got the kid to come thru.

also do you know if that sixty nine dime ever got sold up there was looking into buy but never got the kid to come thru.

He decided to keep it.

Nice work as always Casey. Can't wait to see more updates. Did I miss the plans for color?

Hey thanks Tristan for the heads up. One min he wants a bike another wants to keep. Just want to get mine from my kid.hes just having a hard time with the timing and it's hard to tell him which way to go over the phone. Keep the pics going on the build. Very informative especially when I get mine back

He decided to keep it.

Nice work as always Casey. Can't wait to see more updates. Did I miss the plans for color?

imagejpg1_zps9cc0c931.jpg

26ba5c63.jpg

I'm between those two colors, problem is I don't have a code for the brown and would want a little modern sparkle in the blue...

• Like 1

whats the code for the blue?

i have a light blue 69 510 and will be wanting to paint it close to the original color (an my tag is worn beyond being readable)

Im pretty sure thats not an original color blue, but JRock will know for sure since hes the one that painted it. 

26ba5c63.jpg

I'm between those two colors, problem is I don't have a code for the brown and would want a little modern sparkle in the blue...

looks fairly close to mine

20140528_182224_zps9d5077d3.jpg

i don't need it to be an original color, i just need it to be close enough to what it already is that i won't be bothered to do the door jams and whatnot

Casey check out the brand new jeeps, my inlaws just got one and its brown like that beemer and sparkles almost burnt orange in the sun.  Puuuuurty

new_2014_jeep_grand_cherokee_summit_9848

That does look pretty nice, I'm dropping the car off today, gunna talk with the painter and come up with some solid ideas

finally had to make a decision on the color today, took me about an hour staring at paint chips with alec (the painter) but i picked one out and im stuck with it now haha. ill post pictures of the color once its painted

• Like 2