What did you do to your 720 today?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to go pick up my new front bumper and they ordered the wrong center peice. So they said they would reorder the right one and when I went in to pick it up the corner prices were too big for the center peice. And then the guy started bending the edges of the center peice to make it fit and jam the corner peices in to show me it fits.

I kept telling him its not right and it shouldn't do that and he Copt an attitude and gave me my money back.

So, anyone know a good place to order a whole NEW bumper (all 3 peices) ??

• 2 weeks later...

New Dickies brand black waterproof/stain resistant canvas seat cover from Walmart. Got tired of the old one. Was faded, stretched out and sliding around and just got tired of the style/pattern.

OLD:

39299934069_large.jpg

NEW!

IMG_20130531_184804_zpsa553d806.jpg

IMG_20130531_184607_zps18a0ba6b.jpg

Link to item on Walmart website if anyone is interested:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dickies-Bench-Seat-Cover-Protector-Black/20612104

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a new speedo with the needle as well. First time since I've had the truck that I actually know how fast I'm going, and now almost all of my gauges are accurate (just need to install the fuel sender unit I got today) I also finally found the metal cover that goes under the steering column.

20130623_170742_zps9238f811.jpg

I think it was about 15 bucks at pick ur part.. I don't remember exactly because I took about 80% of the interior from a 720 and couple other things  :thumbup:

For almost two years I've been going off the tach  :rofl:

Installed my new power steering pump. You all know what those look like. Now I have to get used to ps after over a year and a half without it.. Also, installed my Weber yesterday, along with a new fuel pump. Test drove to get wheel chirp in second AND third gear.

Sweet.