LI'l HOOKER 620

denmarkboy

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh trust me, I've been a Datsun lover for a long time. And have had plenty of dreams of having a v-8 in one.! So I plan on driving the wheels off this thing.! And thanks for feedback, and suggestions. Keep em comin.

I ve had a bunch of people fall in love with this crazy liitle rocket. And cant wait to unleash " Orange Crush " on the open road. And the Canby event looks like a lot of fun in Oregon. Hope to see ya there.

Copy that z chopper, believe me I have been trying to track the the pieces. I've tracked everything back to hooker before it was baught by Holly Inc. I had a 45 min call with a 25 year worker of hooker who said they did make a kit. But he couldn't remember what it would of cost or how long they made it.

And there is more: the motor mounts,trans mount and drive line all have a high quality manufactured look about them. Clearly not made in the back yard. But I can't find any #'s or markings on any of those pieces.

It's seems hard to believe they sold a swap kit then but not now.? I guess with all the advancement in technology today you don't have to go big to go fast .!

Anyhow still looking in to it but there are truly some rare parts here. Hard to believe some would just leave this thing sitting for almost 10 years.