sold sold sold

so i guess you decided against the route we had talked over....

pm me a price on the glass, im pretty sure i was first to speak up on it when you first got it.

I don't know what a fair price for either of us would be on this glass.  Make me an offer on this (for the sake of the rules the price is 349823049832 dollars lulz)

The picture wayno posted is the rubber boot I am looking for Izzo.  Thank you Wayno!

Pm sent

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Main list updated main page. 

Wiper motor / engine / header sold. Gauge cluster & windshield pending sale.

Parts I NEED.

Five bolt flywheel, not sure of what size yet.

510 manual pedals

510 Manual steering column

510 Master cylinder

510 Clutch hardline from master to frame rail

Willing to trade parts for parts

like the steering wheel. where did u get the seats out of? are they bolted down? 

Lol the stitching is coming out on it.  I don't know what the seats are out of, and yes they are bolted down. The stock stuff under the seats is still there. They took the mounting tabs off whatever these seats came out of, and welded them to the floor. 

Pm'd/Messaged

ill throw in an extra 35 if you give me the vent window rubbers with it......?

Will let you know Monday.

Rocket, I am willing to sell the rims and tires together. But I need at least a junk set of rollers to move it around

What does this mean?

MFW usually stands for "My face when" is is a term used in conjunction with a picture or more commonly a gif to show your face when something occurs. Izzo should have posted a gif to show people what his face looked like when the truck was sold. It should have been something like this:

mfw the truck is gone gone gone and I got the parts for my 5spd swap

3sOGP9C.gif

lock this shit up.

LOLz, - this ones coming home with me guys. The titling issue wont be fun but this one will get tucked away for a rainy day. Always wanted a 521 just never thought a good opportunity would pop up this soon

What does this mean?

Wayno, means Adam struck a deal with me for the whole shell.  It's still in my driveway lol.  Your header is unbolted, and Ill be pulling it & the exhaust out once I get the motor and trans out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.