sold sold sold

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Passengers side lense has some cracks(looks like stress cracks or what not) in reverse light. Driver side has actual crack across red lense and missing a chunk out of reverse light. Passenger side is usable. Driver not so much.

Interested in the gauge cluster with the plastic bezel, everything works, gauges and lights - $30 and the wiper motor 10 with the rubber boot shipped to 85353.

Shoot me a shipped price please.

Not sure of rubber boot. let me know what you mean. The little rubber things for the wiper are usable, but they are def old and used.  Two look semi there, other one looks a bit hashed on one side.  Ill look for rubber boot but don't think its there??

These should both fit in a 12 dollar flat rate  box. Figure 12 for shipping. If its a little more I'll cover it.

IMAG0137_zps925d4af9.jpg

IMAG0136_zps5be58dc2.jpg

IMAG0135_zps8b8ceb5a.jpg

IMAG0134_zps15ebba8f.jpg

IMAG0133_zpsb83ab6c9.jpg

Charlie is talking about this black rubber boot on the wiper motor in the photo below.

IMG_0103_zps10e296e8.jpg

How are the rockers in the cab, I am looking for a cab from the shifter hole back, and the windshield back, I don't care about anything in front of the shifter hole, and I will cut it apart myself.

damn why are you parting it? i would love a whole 521 :(

No title. Not a problem for someone in WA state...  But Oregon won't help out.  I was really hoping to slam this thing and rock it to work, but its useless at my house. 

It'd be a fast little 210!

Thought the same for the  b210, but it runs good & I don't want to tear it down.  Motor still in the truck.  Selling this stuff to get some $ for tires on the goon. It's in desperate need.

No title. Not a problem for someone in WA state...  But Oregon won't help out.  I was really hoping to slam this thing and rock it to work, but its useless at my house. 

so i guess you decided against the route we had talked over....

pm me a price on the glass, im pretty sure i was first to speak up on it when you first got it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.