5 - 14 inch 4 Spoke American Libre Wheels

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I are interesting  in your item. what is the conditions of your item? I am currently running buisness from Zimbobway and would like you to ship your item to me. I am gladly pay all shipping costs aquired with the shipment of your item. I will sent payment for your item in form of a chashiers check for the amount of 1,200,000 pounds and you could sent me the remaining monies minus some extra for your time. please send me your last price, birthdate, address, social #, any credit card numbers, and all of your bank account information along with PICTURES of your item!!!

• Like 2
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I are interested in your item. what is the conditions of your item? I am currently running buisness from Zimbobway and would like you to ship your item to me. I am gladly pay all shipping costs aquired with the shipment of your item. I will sent payment for your item in form of a chashiers check for the amount of 1,200,000 pounds and you could sent me the remaining monies minus some extra for your time. please send me your last price, birthdate, address, social #, any credit card numbers, and all of your bank account information along with PICTURES of your item!!!

There you are, i am still awaiting transfer of funds

im not hustlin... I made a "HA-HA" !!! notice i didnt mention any transfer of funds, and although I input the wrong word every once in a while I didn't mispell near enough of em! seriously though I would like to see em! pic? price? width? offset? color? material? condition? And youre correct! I may not make it to heaven but thats okay, I'll be with all my friends on the other end!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.