Stabilizer Linkage - Front Susp

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about the sway bar end link kits? Get the universal polyurethane bushing kits, But you wont find them listed for a datsun..

Jason

No i already have thoes poly.The stabilizer linkage bushings are on top, right behind the wheel cylinders.Theres a bolt that holds itall together.

The bushing that you are looking for is Federal Mogul/TRW part #12335. I think that they are sold individually, so you need four for a truck. This part number fits 65-77 trucks 520, 521, and 620.

I havent ordered any of these for a few years, but they were no problem to get then.

And i have gotten them from napa before.

Jason

The bushing that you are looking for is Federal Mogul/TRW part #12335. I think that they are sold individually, so you need four for a truck. This part number fits 65-77 trucks 520, 521, and 620.

I havent ordered any of these for a few years, but they were no problem to get then.

Jason

hes already got the poly bushings... hes looking for the stabilizer links.

Jason

This part number is not for the ploy sway bar end links. It is for the bushing that mounts right behind the wheel cylinder and unstalls at the outer end of the upper control arm to the king pin link.

Jason

Napa told me that they cannot order them for some reason??I tied two napa's to see if one was just being lazy.

try online, alot of the stuff for the dattos are online only