Clear light lens covers

slayer

If someone wanted to switch all their light lens cover to clear ones, are there any clear covers that are interchangeable?

maybe side markers from a rabbit or vw GTI or something?

or does someone make clear covers?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clear front turn signals can be found on eBay.

Stock clear side markers from Datsunrestore.

No rear tail lights that I've seen are clear. As for finding a clear side marker from another car, nothing is the same fit as stock but many are close enough. Just pick one you want and install it.

The only problem I had with the clear side markers everyone was selling is that all they have is the little circles in the center, leaving everything else completely flat (ie: No waffle pattern effect), so I had Klearz make me some of these:

marker1.jpg

I think they turned out pretty good, and at the time the whole set of 4 only cost me $60 bucks (w/ a group buy of 5 or more). But them MSA swooped in, and made Klearz their exclusive clear lens maker, and they said they couldn't sell to the public anymore. BUT if you really like the markers I have, I bet you can get them to make you a set, as MSA still just sells the clear ones with the circles.

If enough people got together (5+) I bet we could have them make clear 620 tails for about $50-100 per set.

• 3 months later...