Jcocks "510" goon finish it or die wtb list...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need a hinge because you lost or don`t have one??  Or do you need one because your door drops because the bushing is bad??

Nevermind ,,, when i clicked out of this post ,, i saw you just up-dated your list.

well this i will be my official wtb goon parts thread....i will post a list on the front page and update it as needed .....My budget is 0 times  0....

small Headlight bucket re-tension spring....qt 2...-tristin

Rear chrome grab handle..RED BANNER

passenger fender in good shape.....

center radio bezel----eagle adam

bmw flag mirrors...DAVES 510

shifter for my truck 5sp  (620 i believe) or am open to options if other shifters could be used..eagle adam

taillight lenses un-cracked...

washer bottle..tristin

good windshield....eagle adam

rear view mirror-JUST JOEL

decent steering wheel......(looking for aftermarket.....prefer leather or wood..)

1 z sno flake center cap...(i got three ..)-eagle adam

accelerator pedal and mount along with rod and boot.JUST JOEL

gas cap..

plastic trim ring that gos around the vin tag on the dash...

drivers side upper door hinge or both drivers front door hinge...RED BANNER

factory headlight buckets....JUST TWO LOW BEAM ONES......

there's a ton more cant think of right now ....always open to trade powder services or media blasting....

ADDED THE LOW BEAM BUCKETS AND CREDITED SOME COMMITED SELLERS/DONATERS

1 z sno flake center cap...(i got three ..)-eagle adam

I looked and the ones i have came off these :/ 

9062ac2b_zpsa3ce6270.jpg

sry man

On a good note i know i have the complete headlight housings/buckets in storage - it would be another when i move item 

oh and the major one ... i need a hood ..... after closer inspection i see my hood is pushed back onthe passenger side .....the whole front is rolled under.....really want a C.F hood but sheet metal nice one is good too

so that cap looks right and i would gladly take your headlight assembly s...... hurry and move!!!! ..... maybe i should drive my box van down to help u move so i can retrieve all my bounty....lol

Do you need a hinge because you lost or don`t have one??  Or do you need one because your door drops because the bushing is bad??

Nevermind ,,, when i clicked out of this post ,, i saw you just up-dated your list.

the hinge is fine the stop strap is broke and mutilated...and even though i am a fat lard ass and  would be easier to get in and out i still want a catch...the pins and bushings seem pretty ok but till i get them back on the car i wont know...

How long do you want to wait for headlight buckets?

I have a few spares :)

Reason I ask is Tristin might be getting a care package from Aus in the coming months (if I can get the fuckers to give me a decent quote on shipping).

I'm sure he won't mind paying to ship some extra stuff.

Have one of these too :)

Mmmmm, yummy file finished goodness.

eb8d2d6041b45c7169df38f1bf7f34f6_zpsf652

thats a uber rare rhd hood right????......man that would make my car rare...lol....

i should strip mine to see how bad its tweaked.....the hoods nice just looks like it bumped a spare tire carrier on one side .....all beyond thunder dome like

thats a uber rare rhd hood right????......man that would make my car rare...lol....

i should strip mine to see how bad its tweaked.....the hoods nice just looks like it bumped a spare tire carrier on one side .....all beyond thunder dome like

You didn't answer my question you putz!

On second thoughts, I'm feeling particularly benevolent today.

PM me your postal address and I'll mail the suckers to you (the buckets that is).

And yeh it's a sort of rare, über good condition Bonnet (RHD and LHD are the same).

The bonnet onmy goon is off a LHD two door.

i know i was joking about the rhd rare part... .... sorry i thought i did anser ...... red banner got me hooked up ....but thanks ... that metal work looks good on that hood........most peopledont know what a body file is....or a shrinking disc...

Reason I ask is Tristin might be getting a care package from Aus in the coming months (if I can get the fuckers to give me a decent quote on shipping).

I'm sure he won't mind paying to ship some extra stuff.

I wish they would get off their asses and reply... Psh I'm sure ill already be paying enough, doubt buckets will make that much difference.

Quick thread hijack, im sure Jrock won't mind :)

I'm taking the dash frame, steering box, and the others relevant bits to the DHL depot next week to get a quote.

Fuckers don't appear to want to quote off my emails re weight and dimensions.

I'm going to ring Baz at Datsport tomorrow. I know he ships a lot of stuff to the USA.

Meanwhile, if Jrock doesn't get back to me before tomorrow, I'll post the buckets to you and you can bribe him with them

i know i was joking about the rhd rare part... .... sorry i thought i did anser ...... red banner got me hooked up ....but thanks ... that metal work looks good on that hood........most peopledont know what a body file is....or a shrinking disc...

Rat I'm good but would love some rhd parts lol.

And thread jack away ......afterall im am the captain of off topicstan......lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.