Any one interested in a norcal/ sacramento meet?

cg78

let me check it over with my folks, since it is their place and all

Let us know. I am on vacation that week, so it will work for me. I need to change some gaskets before then so an earlier meet may be a bit of a crunch.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If bugeyes place doesnt work then I think I can open up my place for the 23rd of aug.

still going to the monterey historics on the 16th though but I could be avail the following weekend if bugeye has some probs with the folks, btw bugye have you been to the new stockton pnp lately I think you grabbed that 5pd from the kc 620 right?

conrad

its a no go at my place guys, were gonna have to do it on the 23rd at conrads, the last time i went to the yard the 5 speed was still in the truck, as was the engine, but the head and carb were gone, havent had the cash to get the damn thing and Im still waiting on the va to deposit my check for the month so I can go out there and play

you wouldn't mind if I grab that 5spd, a buddy of mines needs one in his '73 since it just went out over the weekend? If its still there I plan to grab it tomorrow before I go to work.

alright guys PM if you have intentions to come down my place so I can get a head count

btw come early so I can put you guys to work on my projects LOL!!!!

Conrad

you wouldn't mind if I grab that 5spd, a buddy of mines needs one in his '73 since it just went out over the weekend? If its still there I plan to grab it tomorrow before I go to work.

alright guys PM if you have intentions to come down my place so I can get a head count

btw come early so I can put you guys to work on my projects LOL!!!!

Conrad

grab it dude, before somebody else does, I dont have the money too, but when it does come in I'll grab the zcar 5 speed

Damn you drivin the dually wow brave man. I hope its diesel power, would hate to see your fuel bill!

looks like 2 weeks from now, yeah I could make that, kids invited?

Dually's getting about 18mpg with a ratty carb and the timing off by a tooth, I just don't have time to fix it. I'll be able to park it and put some work into it in about a month.

x2 on the kids, are they invited?

finally someone else that believes in keeping their kids involved with car functions.

I for one always make it a point to involve them in almost all my car activites-my kids and I are going to get pretty active together in go karts.

Its a shame when some people leave their kids at home and then bitch about why their kids don't relate to them later in life, HELLO wake the F@#$ up people- involve your kids in everything possible so your kids will spend some quality time with you and have lasting memories of the time you do spend with them- sorry I'm ranting about this but I see to many lame a#@ people that compalin about having their kids-some people should not have any kids in my opinion because they do not spend enough time getting to know them and share your passion with them.

long story short bring the kids as mines will have some new playmates!

conrad"dysfunctional at birth"Abastillas:D