Any one interested in a norcal/ sacramento meet?

cg78

I am not too sure just how many people are in or around the sacramento area. I would like to see some other datsun's. I am just checking to see who is interested. Post up if you feel like having a meet and we can figure out the details.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

always welcome in my neck of the woods, I know its far for you but I could supply the location since I don't have to drive its the ideal place to hang and have a BBQ, roll call is i order? maybe the 3rd weekend of aug?

conrad

Conrad you are only an hour tops from the bay and from the Sac area, sounds like a good meeting place to me it just how big of a spot do you have cuz you could end up with am large group showing up :D but that being said I would be in...I think :blink: depends on if I have a Datsun running by then :lol:

Clayton

Conrad you are only an hour tops from the bay and from the Sac area, sounds like a good meeting place to me it just how big of a spot do you have cuz you could end up with am large group showing up :D but that being said I would be in...I think :blink: depends on if I have a Datsun running by then :lol:

Clayton

clayton,

Haha well then you haven't been to my place yet have you, lets say I have 13 cars, no I don't have an acre but I'm working on my wife about moving to a ranch so I can open up my own shop so I don't have to commute for work, working for someone else suck big weenie's. last time I had about 12 vr4s show up and parked according/respectfully to my neighboors around me so lets say I have room and entertainment, seems to me the ratsun bunch are a motley crue of guys that don't care what their rides look like as long as they run like stink, damn I.m predating myself now. Only good times here-being filipino I have years of entertaining if you know what I mean but this will be a BYOB ok ok enuff said lets have a good time, maybe I can enough people here so it can be a party/tech session as we used to call our breakdowns in the old norcal ufo days-wow those were the days of run what you brung and quit bitchin about life and all just enjot the ride, amybe we can organize a quick tour around my meck of the woods if you like also

conrad

clayton,

Haha well then you haven't been to my place yet have you, lets say I have 13 cars, no I don't have an acre but I'm working on my wife about moving to a ranch so I can open up my own shop so I don't have to commute for work, working for someone else suck big weenie's. last time I had about 12 vr4s show up and parked according/respectfully to my neighboors around me so lets say I have room and entertainment, seems to me the ratsun bunch are a motley crue of guys that don't care what their rides look like as long as they run like stink, damn I.m predating myself now. Only good times here-being filipino I have years of entertaining if you know what I mean but this will be a BYOB ok ok enuff said lets have a good time, maybe I can enough people here so it can be a party/tech session as we used to call our breakdowns in the old norcal ufo days-wow those were the days of run what you brung and quit bitchin about life and all just enjot the ride, amybe we can organize a quick tour around my meck of the woods if you like also

conrad

Antioch is closer for me it would be a 68 dollar trip for gas. I might need to bring tools just in case lol. I really need to make a new throttle cable bracket. Maybe I will make one before I go. Maybe another sac guy would like to caravan there so it would not be so boring. Btw I hold about 75 or so being that it is only 3500 rpm. If we can decide on the day, do we all agree to meet in antioch? I say the third week in august which is either the 16th or the 17th. I am leaning more towards the 17th which is sunday. What do you guys think? It gives us all enough time to prepare.

Antioch is closer for me it would be a 68 dollar trip for gas. I might need to bring tools just in case lol. I really need to make a new throttle cable bracket. Maybe I will make one before I go. Maybe another sac guy would like to caravan there so it would not be so boring. Btw I hold about 75 or so being that it is only 3500 rpm. If we can decide on the day, do we all agree to meet in antioch? I say the third week in august which is either the 16th or the 17th. I am leaning more towards the 17th which is sunday. What do you guys think? It gives us all enough time to prepare.

That's funny my little 520 max outs at about 60-65mph(that dam 4-speed)if i drop my motor in by then i'll be flying with a 5-speed.Unlees i bring the Syclone. But i'll roll with you,I'll call you today.

That's funny my little 520 max outs at about 60-65mph(that dam 4-speed)if i drop my motor in by then i'll be flying with a 5-speed.Unlees i bring the Syclone. But i'll roll with you,I'll call you today.

By all means give me a call. We can head out or you can roll with me. My truck has a .75 overdrive so it can hang at speed well.

mine can do 75mph but it sounds like it wants to blow up so i normaly cruise at 55-60. Im not to far from hwy 4 out in the boonies so going fast for me is no big deal, i Like to cruise (and piss people off)

mine can do 75mph but it sounds like it wants to blow up so i normaly cruise at 55-60. Im not to far from hwy 4 out in the boonies so going fast for me is no big deal, i Like to cruise (and piss people off)

Now I don't feel that bad,mines the same way like the motor is about to shoot a piston through the hood.I just do the speed limit.

we have some great backroads up here including the ride up Mt. Diablo park man all I can saw is spectacular!!!

Lets get some show of hands that want to get down in the east bay.

conrad

so your saying we got some good views up there to take some pics????

change of plans I forgot about the monterey historics are on 15th-17th, so thats means I must go sorry guys just have to pick another time, Peter Brock Datsun BRE fame will be there in their BRE booth, if you didn't catch the motoring j style show in vallejo in may then you are in for a surprise, can't miss it maybe he will have datzilla there in new paint! We can conicide a nice drive there or make a seperate meet/drive

conrad

I'd love to have an all datsun meet. I'm just outside Chico (you know? the drinking town that has a college) but I'm willing to "truck it", down to Sacramento, Antioch, wherever it needs to be.

I'd be up for driving "in a pack" with some folks too if we're all traveling down the road together anyway...

My speedo's been "funny" for awhile, so usually I'm just the slowest one on the road...

:D