WTB 510 4 speed manual trans.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an F4W63L from my 710. Has 40K miles on it and was behind an L20B. The F4W63L replaced the 521/510's F4W63 around '73/'74. It's also used in the later HL510 and is in the 610 but a longer length.

26" long and speedo on the drivers side. I can't see any differences externally to the 510.

7104spdremoval006Large.jpg

Sorry, was at work this AM. Same dimensions as the 510 4 speed. Has the shifter and the clutch arm and boot somewhere, I'm sure when I cut the lawn it'll turn up. Probably weighs 65 pounds or so? Maybe less.

Yes, this 4 speed is from my '76 710. Had 40 (something) K on the clock. It's originally from Nevada owned by a couple that kept it up here for transportation when on holidays. When they stopped their daughter inherited it. Sat around a lot. I only drive it to Canby. Bike to work. Swapped a zx 5speed in a year ago. 

Yes, this 4 speed is from my '76 710. Had 40 (something) K on the clock. It's originally from Nevada owned by a couple that kept it up here for transportation when on holidays. When they stopped their daughter inherited it. Sat around a lot. I only drive it to Canby. Bike to work. Swapped a zx 5speed in a year ago. 

You have a PM :)

ah shat mike your closer to him than I.  was hoping to make some room in the parts trailer.

If need be I could use the company van and card and drive over there and pick it up during my shift :)

Cant beat free haha.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.