I'm begging here... Free stuff needed for the 1969 race wagon

So far I know i'll need a radiator, a slightly damaged (race worthy) grill and head light surrounds. I'm sure i'll need a couple more things too. New fixable or lightly damaged front fenders would be awesome. I'll pay shipping costs of course.

we're all hoarding crap we'll never use. Help me out guys.i'll put your names on the car.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to come in here at yell at a new member when I saw this come across my RSS feed. Then I saw it was you... Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute to rebuild the wagon, but I really hope you get what you need. Sucks about the accident. 

Good luck on the parts hunt!

It's a 69, not that it matters since it's far from a restoration. I just wanna make it look good when I bring it back to the track. Any year parts are fine, as i'll have to hand make my radiator support and everything.

I actually hate asking for the help, but I was out of work the entire month before race season started, so I barely have the cash to race it. I just don't have much extra for these parts. :(

would a fiber fender be ok ? I do have like 3 set , I can have a shipping quote if you want

I'll let ya know, they might crack up pretty fast, but if I can't find metal that will work for a while.

That grill should work perfect!

I found some REALLY RUSTED OUT, BIG PIECES OF METAL MISSING, fenders in my junk parts. I was going to toss em, but I got bored tonight and took some 55 gallon barrel lids and made fender sections for em... Sooooooo it looks like I have fenders now. They're far from perfect, but they'll look good from the track seats for the fans.

Yeah I know I need to post my crash photos. I've taken plenty, but my girlfriend is outta town and took the computer, so i'll be posting pics this weekend.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.