TITLE: Datsun 78 model Long wheel base 620 rolling shell - Bargo, Australia

ITEM: 
Rolling Shell 620

CONDITION: 
Sand blasted, etch primed and painted, needs body repairs

REASON FOR SELLING: 
Too many projects

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: 
$700 - pick up ute from Bargo, I have stacks of parts for it including interior, 2 x dashes, really good and average, crap bench seat that needs work, but I have everything except an engine for it. 

EXTRA INFO: 
the ute is at Bargo NSW and the parts are in Dungog NSW - I would be happy to meet the new owner at Bargo with all parts with me on a weekend. The ute was sandblasted and painted by a friend down there and he now can't do the welding repair job for me so I'm letting it go. This is totally irrelevant however, I bought this ute with a tray back on it for $1,500, I then bought a second LWB tub model rusted out for $600, only taking the LWB tub off it. I got the entire thing sandblasted which cost me $1,700 + trailers, fuel etc. I just need enough money to pay my mate for the etch prime, thinners and paint. Here is what he wrote "etch primed the tub, cabin and chassis then I primed them with 2K primer, but I had to put a couple of coats of colour over the primer because it can absorb moisture, the paint finish is not perfect has dust spots in it, but it is good enough to keep out the moisture until you start the repair of the body or tub"

Geordie o43o 1o4 2o2

GEORDIE031-1.jpg

GEORDIE015-1.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.