77 620sc @ lynnwood wa pull-A-part

Shonuff

there are also 2 stock baby moon style hub caps in killer condition under the hood;) or there were on sat (7/19)

071908_1238a.jpg

071908_1238b.jpg

interior is in much better shape then pictured... or my camera sucks if you couldnt tell:fu:

071908_1238c.jpg

071908_1239b.jpg

071908_1239a.jpg

theres also a 77 710 goon there but i didnt think to take pics, its in similar shape as well.

i snagged the center console w/all the brackets, well be up on the for sale section soon as i take pics.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went out today and got the radiator adn the grille off that truck. i also snagged the 2 hib caps for ti but they wont fit my one 620 steely :( oh well. they will be up soon enough. also teh stock radio is still in the truck. i pulled it then realized it was an AM only so i siad fk it. oh and if i had more time and $$ i would have snagged the bed off it. the thing is PERFECT inside.

the stock steelies "were" still on the truck, i even took one of the hub caps off the rim to stash it.

the tape deck for the radio is attached to the center consol i got, ill see about pics tonight:cool:

We'll take the AM only radio!!! Grab it!!! Also, the glove box door hinge looks like it is still complete. Get the door if it is. You'll never see another one possibly and even if You don't need it, someone on here does!! The taillight housings have been "protected" by that bumper. Are they good enough to be chromed? Someone on here needs those too. How was the windshield? If under $75.00, that is a deal. Even if there is a pit or two, You will save $$$ down the road by storing it. Be VERY CAREFUL removing it. If the gasket is not COMPLETELY cut away and You pull on it from either side to try to remove it, it will break in the center. Also, don't scratch the edges with a screwdriver or sharp tool. If so, it will start a vertical crack. Center rearview mirrors are getting VERY hard to find, buy that too if it isn't crystalized. How about the dome light and fusebox cover? Are they there and nice? Grab them if they are. Look under the seat for the stock jack, rod, handle, wrench and bag that held them. Getting VERY rare to find. Any owner's manuels in the glovebox? That's the stuff I look for. Good luck!!

went out today and got the radiator adn the grille off that truck. i also snagged the 2 hib caps for ti but they wont fit my one 620 steely :( oh well. they will be up soon enough. also teh stock radio is still in the truck. i pulled it then realized it was an AM only so i siad fk it. oh and if i had more time and $$ i would have snagged the bed off it. the thing is PERFECT inside.

You didnt pull the radio, I did cause I got the heater controls I broke that bitch right off of the dash. Dont be telling any big fish stories now. Some one else got me the tailgate, its PERFECT.

You didnt pull the radio, I did cause I got the heater controls I broke that bitch right off of the dash. Dont be telling any big fish stories now. Some one else got me the tailgate, its PERFECT.

ok i FINISHED pulling it.