Wrecking RHD 521 ute in Oz will post world wide

Wrecking my parts vehicle. most parts available please pm for further info and prices. Willing to post world wide, will combine items for postage overseas if it will make it cheaper for you. Payment by paypal, or bank deposit or cash for people in Oz.

Maybe convert your truck to RHD.

I am after a few parts so may consider trades,

original cigarette lighter and bracket,

left side sun visor

original radio ariel or antenna

IMG_4233_zpsa736ef1b.jpg

IMG_4218_zps19fb6fad.jpg

IMG_4222_zpsbebb483c.jpg

IMG_4230_zpsfa4c418e.jpg

IMG_4234_zps8279327e.jpg

IMG_4232_zps488ee587.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I seen this I got all excited that maybe I could have a power steering RHD truck, then I remembered that I use 720 frames, if you run across a good 720 power steering gear, I would be interested in it.

I would be interested in the wiper assembly complete(motor, ect.) if it is a functioning setup.

What is that thing where the heater is supposed to be?

When I seen this I got all excited that maybe I could have a power steering RHD truck, then I remembered that I use 720 frames, if you run across a good 720 power steering gear, I would be interested in it.

I would be interested in the wiper assembly complete(motor, ect.) if it is a functioning setup.

What is that thing where the heater is supposed to be?

Hey Wayno, how are you?

I don't often get to the wreckers as finding a 521 her in Oz is pretty bloody hard, really scarce. But if I do, we certainly have our fair share of 720's so will check it out next time I go. Yes wiper assembly is complete and working, it is a 2 speed with washer, are you wanting the switch also?

That is an old vintage radio, tried finding out some info on the maker but no luck. Got to sus it out some more or even try get it working. Tempted to keep for that retro look in my ute but I'm not going that way in the looks dept.

I have replied to all the PM's sent to me in order of which I have received. People who asked for parts first will get first option and then so on. I will try and get you all pictures soon over the coming days so please be patient as I didn't expect so many people to PM me straight away.

Thanks.

Hey Wayno, how are you?

I don't often get to the wreckers as finding a 521 her in Oz is pretty bloody hard, really scarce. But if I do, we certainly have our fair share of 720's so will check it out next time I go. Yes wiper assembly is complete and working, it is a 2 speed with washer, are you wanting the switch also?

That is an old vintage radio, tried finding out some info on the maker but no luck. Got to sus it out some more or even try get it working. Tempted to keep for that retro look in my ute but I'm not going that way in the looks dept.

Yes I would like the switch also, and the wiper arm/blades also.

If the steering gear wasn't so big(gear and column) I would grab it also, but I just can't justify the shipping on it considering I likely would not use it myself, I want power steering, and all my trucks I make are on 720 frames, so I need the 720 RHD power steering gear and idler arm if good.

I will send you a PM, and everything is good except for my knee ATM, bloody thing won't heal, and I don't even know what I did to it, I am such a whiner.  :crying:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes I would like the switch also, and the wiper arm/blades also.

If the steering gear wasn't so big(gear and column) I would grab it also, but I just can't justify the shipping on it considering I likely would not use it myself, I want power steering, and all my trucks I make are on 720 frames, so I need the 720 RHD power steering gear and idler arm if good.

I will send you a PM, and everything is good except for my knee ATM, bloody thing won't heal, and I don't even know what I did to it, I am such a whiner.  :crying:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah my old lady(mum) has to get a knee reconstuction soon, they reckon up to 12 months to heal completely, that's bloozy crazy. Hopefully yours ain't that bad.

Any way I sent you reply to your pm.

You may know, with the conversion from left to right will they need the column also along with the box and idler?

Intererested in the fender lights (if they are in good shape), the wiring harness for them and could you take me some pictures of the exact location they go in and make a templated for the hole?

Please :-)

Hey oldskool,

Already had a couple ask about the fender markers but will keep you posted if any changes. If you do ever get some fender markers here are the exact measurements for future reference

gaurd.jpg

If you could find out how much it would cost to ship the steering gear/column to ocala, florida usa, area code 34472 ill send you a pm next time im on a computer.

If anything changes will let you know but unfortunately you are at the end of a long list of people wanting the same thing, sorry.

Once again PM's replied to. Up before the crack of dawn today, 5:30am and removed all neccesary parts before and after work. Will get pics to those tomorrow after work as it's 2:30am now and I am off to bed after spending the last 2 1/2 hours replying to PMs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.