Post Your 521.

Dattokai

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My good friend Shawn Drawdy,his wife ,& family moved to Arizona yesterday. They will be missed by alot of us here in Oregon. I had to move my 521 to my work,so I could keep working on it,since my apartments don't allow working on vehicles on the premises.

20160330_181525.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haha. Glad you approve

I'm thinking this is the most popular color produced

Dragon Green, I believe. I would sure appreciate it if someone could post the paint code. I may need to replace the bed of my truck,& want to paint the replacement to match.

Randy Oh that is Cool.

I dont know why people dont keep the stock wheels and hubcaps and waist money on rims when these look so good

Agreed.. But each to their own right?! There are tons of bad ass Datsuns with all sorts of ideas. That is what I love about Datsun owners! Most creative perspectives I have ever whitnessed!

• Like 1

The most creative ruin them and its in the junkyard what I experienced in my 28yrs of Datsun ownership. There are exceptions of coarse

I sold 2 nice 510s and they never made it 2 yrs before they were DONE(junk ,smashed, back yard ect...)

True.... The kids can go overboard..... Haha... I think just a good Ol Stock (but lowered) look is the way I like to see them roll!

• Like 1