Gear(used-to-be)Head Shirts changes

If you guys remember the sweet 510 shirt and the Z car evolution shirt from Ian at GearHead shirts I have some news for you. His business got nailed with a BS trademark infringement attack by some crappy pseudo-punk "record label" and has had to change their name and re-shuffle the on-line presence too. 

He is now doing business as "GEARHEART SHIRTS" (because heart >head, according to one of his facebook posts. I contend that is very dependant on the head in question but that's for another time...).  The new web address is: http://www.gearheartshirts.com/

To sum up: GearHeart shirts = good. Gearhead Records = awful, and only punk in the way my grandfather would mean it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys remember the sweet 510 shirt and the Z car evolution shirt from Ian at GearHead shirts I have some news for you. His business got nailed with a BS trademark infringement attack by some crappy pseudo-punk "record label" and has had to change their name and re-shuffle the on-line presence too. 

He is now doing business as "GEARHEART SHIRTS" (because heart >head, according to one of his facebook posts. I contend that is very dependant on the head in question but that's for another time...).  The new web address is: http://www.gearheartshirts.com/

To sum up: GearHeart shirts = good. Gearhead Records = awful, and only punk in the way my grandfather would mean it.

Could fight their trademark it isn't too hard, reddit has already done it for someone doing the same bs on a term that was used *way* before a site existed and is a public domain word.