1972 Datsun 521 PU for sale

Guest rickylee65

Guest rickylee65

This might be the nicest 1972 Datsun 521 pickup I have seen for sale! After driving this 1300 miles and from what I was told by the previous owner I believe it has 94,000 original miles!!! I also believe this to be the original engine.Recent paint/restoration, nice interior good tires and rims. I just drove it 1300 miles from California and it never missed a beat and used no oil! 28 MPG!!! Almost no rust, only minor surface rust in engine bay and bed, original engine running strong. Recently replaced brakes & master cylinder, clutch master cylinder, radiator, shocks and new windshield. Title in hand. Asking price is $4500. 719-371-2271

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to post pics. Couldn't figure it out. .

easy stuff.

get a PB account. or what ever pic host you perfer.

down load several pic's to PB or your choice of pic host account.

copy img code.

paste img code, better make that several pic's, we like pic's.

hit post and sit back and read what peeps will say about your 521. 

that's pretty much it.

and/or you can read this info.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

^_^  Welcome to the form  :P

posting your CL ad for potential buyers. Looks saweeeeet.  :thumbup: GLWS

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3717417655.html

Guest rickylee65

Come look and make an offer. I have yet to see a nicer one at any price. I know that these can be had for cheap but by the time you bring some junker up to the condition this one is in you would have spent more than my asking price. I just drove it 1300 miles and it never missed a beat and used no oil. Not one drop on my garage floor! This is ready to drive! Needs nothing! Buy some junker and restore it yourself or drive mine today!

Do you have any more pictures of it?  Like the engine bay, rusty areas, inside the bed, frame/under truck shots, or anything like that?  Also, does the truck have mirrors on it now, and the missing emblems?

The more pics, and the more detailed they are the better the chance of it selling, especially on an internet forum.

Thanks in advance, GLWS!

Guest rickylee65

This truck is nice but it is only worth what someone is willing to pay. There are plenty of $1500 521's out there. Well, not plenty but they can be had. Buy one and restore it! If someone wants a nice truck to drive now and isn't able to do a restoration themselves, here is mine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.