FS/FT: Snap-On Tool Box

Thanks for looking. I traded my custom motorcycle to a friend for this tool box thinking it would be easier to sell. Well it's been on Craigslist for a month and eBay twice. I can't spend any more money advertising, so now its to the forums to see if anyone is interested.

The box is a Snap-On Classic 78 Double Bay Roll Cab in LIMITED EDITION Arctic Silver and Royal Blue. Also included are a Stainless Steel Top Work Surface, a matching Royal Blue Workstation Hutch with locking door, touch-up paint in both Arctic Silver and Royal Blue, and a Snap-On full nylon zippered cover. MSRP is about $6500

I'm looking for $4000 or trade for a clean straight driving 510 wagon or four door.

DSC_0607.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0628.jpg

Tool Box: 55in x 24in x 40in

Hutch: 54in x 21in x 24in

I'm in Cleveland, Ohio.

Again thanks a lot for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions. Also please pass this along to others that may be interested.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that copper wire was invented by two Datsun owners fighting over a penny, right?

ROFLMAO!!!! Hadn't heard that one.

Man, I would love one of those rolling cabs, especially the Mac Tools ones in Chip Foose's shop:

MB1901LEFT_Y_Large_1.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.