1988 Nissan SilkRoad 4WD RHD JAPAN VAN in California CA TITLE NO SMOG

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you follow the link you'll find that this guy does this as his business. he imports cars/trucks from Japan and sells them out of SoCal. as a result I doubt he can answer the gas mileage question and I doubt he'll take trades.

that said,

it's a TD27 in there, which is the younger brother of the nissan SD as I understand it. It also came in some nissan patrols. maybe look at what type of mileage those got and estimate the adjustments for the weight of the patrol being more than the caravan (the Silk Road was a package, top of the line model for the nissan caravan) and also I would guess the patrol may have taller gears.

• 2 weeks later...

interested in a 2002 toyota 4runner?

Sorry No trades

What kind of gas mileage?

The TD27 Nissan turbo diesel engine gets over 20Miles to the gallon. 

if you follow the link you'll find that this guy does this as his business. he imports cars/trucks from Japan and sells them out of SoCal. as a result I doubt he can answer the gas mileage question and I doubt he'll take trades.

that said,

it's a TD27 in there, which is the younger brother of the nissan SD as I understand it. It also came in some nissan patrols. maybe look at what type of mileage those got and estimate the adjustments for the weight of the patrol being more than the caravan (the Silk Road was a package, top of the line model for the nissan caravan) and also I would guess the patrol may have taller gears.

If i really wanted to, I could trade. But that is not what i am pushing for.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.