Carl's Jr Pictures - tacoma meet

ggzilla

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS! I've had it about a month... HAHA! I can't leave well enough alone, believe it or not it was even MORE of a bucket than it is now. It was all primered grey when I got it, and it looks better in the pics than in person :lol: The mechanicals are very sound though. :D

The bumper was bent pretty bad when I got it too... but my 2.5lb sledge helped me there. :lol:

that is the nicest 520 I have seen allllll dayy:blink::blink:

I think its been all day

it was nice to finally meet some normal people:blink: from here

odd bunch of folks

I should have stayed longer

WHOA! I'm gonna have to talk to the wife... she forgot to take singles of the 520 and 521... DANG IT!

I do believe the driver is married though not single.:lol::lol::lol:

the ute was really cool but his date needed a shave

What a good day for a meet. We had a good time meeting each other and looking at cars and trucks. GGzilla surprised us all with a Rite-hand drive UTE! Ben (Datsunfish) brot his 72 521, Greg (Rat-Tail Dragger) 76-620, I brot my 73 510, Rick (Rick-Rat) 73 620, Del (Daddyman007) 66-520, Dave (Pumpkin) 80ish 210 wagoon, Joe (Zuum 510) 75-620, Pat (FJDatto) 72 510 Wagoon, And I cant remember the gals name that brot the white 510 with the VG30 in it (Kizmo) I do believe.

We went for a cruise afterwards down to the Tacoma Waterfront and passed about 10 cops along the way. After that hard drive a few of us had to hit the Goldfish Tavern for some cold ones (thanks Greg and Pat!):D I think we should have one of these once a month at dif locations. So, whos going to host the next one??:D

KarlsJr002.jpg[/img]

KarlsJr004.jpg[/img]

KarlsJr005.jpg[/img]

KarlsJr009.jpg[/img]

KarlsJr006.jpg[/img]

CAPTAIN "DORK" AN:blink::lol:

KarlsJr007.jpg[/img]

KarlsJr008.jpg[/img]

KarlsJr011.jpg[/img]

KarlsJr012.jpg[/img]

THE DATSUNS PATIENTLY AWAITING THERE OWNERS WHO ARE MIA:blink:

KarlsJr016.jpg[/img]

OH! HERE THEY ARE!:D

KarlsJr018.jpg[/img]

DAMN, THAT MIRROR POND WAS GOOD!:cool::fu:

wow that was a good time especially watchen the ladys come out the fashion bug hahaha can we pick some smoother pavement to cruise on next time i swear my truck launch 6 ft in the air i was white knuckle driven but she held together i could go for another beer thow we should have a meet in port orchard just a sugestion thanks again for everyone i met good times

meet06.jpg

Wow. I saw this truck a few years back in Cali. We were looking for motor sets and this ute was at one of the importers. I think they wanted $1700 for it at the time. Nice to see it here.

-Brian